To support the mission and ministries of St. John the Divine this year-end, please consider these options. Remember, all contributions you would like to declare on your 2021 tax return must be:
- POSTMARKED by Friday, December 31, 2021
- Donated online by 11:59 pm Friday, December 31, or
- Delivered to the church reception area by 5 pm Thursday, December 30.
please note that church offices will be closed on Friday, December 31
Donating tax smart gift to St. John the Divine is simple. Be sure to give your investment professional adequate time to process your gift before midnight on December 31, 2021.
- Stock gifts should be transferred and received into St. John the Divine’s account by December 15, 2021, to ensure processing before year-end. Please review our guidelines or contact Marilyn Patterson, by email or by phone at 713.354.2215 for instructions.
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution gifts can be made directly to St. John the Divine by asking your plan administrator to mail a check made out to The Church of St. John the Divine and including your name.
- Grants from a Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) can be requested through your financial advisor and directed to The Church of St. John the Divine, 2450 River Oaks Blvd., Houston, TX 77019.
For questions regarding your pledge or contributions, please contact Louise Symmes, director of generosity, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.354.2218.
Contribution statements for tax purposes will be mailed to you by January 31, 2022