Prayer offerings. There are several ways to request and receive prayer at SJD.
- Prayer Ministers: You can request to have a prayer minister pray with you on the phone. From 9:00 – 11:00 am and 4:00 – 6:00 pm every day, prayer ministers will be standing by to pray with you. Simply call the church at 713.622.3600 Monday, Wednesday, or Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and tell the receptionist that you would like to have a prayer minister call and pray with you.
- Virtual Prayer Wall: Visit our Virtual Prayer Wall and leave your requests there. Our prayer ministers monitor the wall and will pray for your intentions. Please pray for the needs of others while you are there.
Request Prayer: Complete the form at https://www.sjd.org/request/prayer/ to submit a confidential need for prayer.
- Request Prayer: Complete this form to submit a confidential need for prayer.
- e-Mail: Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Care Line: Your clergy are available for your pastoral care needs through the care line, 713.354.2255. If we don’t answer, leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Stephen Ministers: Trained Stephen Ministers are available to meet with you over the phone.
Call 713.622.3600 and ask for ext. 265 and provide your contact information.
Or text your request to 832.723.8537.
Or e-Mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or contact one of the clergy and request that a Stephen Minister contact you.