Monday & Wednesday, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm: Grammar & Conversation Class
Friday, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm: Conversation
Registration is open to all returning and new students through January 6.
Spring Semester 2022: January 10 – May 11
- The ESL evaluation test will be on Friday, January 7th from 9:00-11:00 am in Sumners Hall. All registered students must take the evaluation test, including all returning students.
- Proof of vaccination must be provided. Please email a photo of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not do this by email, you must show your card when you come to take the evaluation test.
- Masks will be optional on January 7th. During the semester, masks will be worn in the hallways of the church building but not in the classrooms.
- All grammar classes will be in person. Conversation and pronunciation classes will be on Zoom.
We offer pronunciation classes. We do not offer evening or weekend classes. Please continue to check this website for updates
We design our courses to help you improve your English for work, study, or social interactions. We offer a balance of activities, with emphasis on improving speaking, listening, writing, and vocabulary. Developing confidence is important – we like to involve students in using English in real-life situations. Therefore, in addition to grammar classes, we offer conversation classes.
Our instructors come from a variety of backgrounds and all have a passion for teaching. We offer high-quality teaching, individual attention, and student care. Meet your ESL instructors here!
Our program emphasizes:
|Communication Skills||Writing Skills|
|Fluency Practice||Grammar Focus|
|Vocabulary Building||Cultural Elements|
English classes are offered at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. ESL class registration is $75. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Spring 2022 Semester Schedule
- Monday, January 10 – First day of class for Spring Semester
- Monday, January 17 – Martin Luther King Day, no classes
- Monday – Friday, March 14 - 18 – Spring Break, no classes
- Wednesday, May 11 – Last day of class