NEXT CLASS - Sundays, February 3 - April 14
Meets in the Parlor, ground floor of the Administration/Education Bldg.
We encourage everyone who is new to St. John the Divine to take this class, as we discuss what it means to be part of the SJD family, connect to one another and strengthen our faith. This class is an opportunity for individuals to go deeper and learn more about the Episcopal Church and is a path to membership at St. John the Divine. Contact the Rev. Charlie Holt or Kim Jameson for more information.
- February 3: Welcome and introductions
- February 10: Church History: How do we articulate core beliefs and relate them to today?
- February 17: Authority of the Scruiptures: How do we know scripture is true?
- February 24: What Christ Did: The uniqueness of Jesus: Who is Jesus? What did he do?
- March 3: Sacrament: Examining the sacramental side of our church
- March 10: The Book of Common Prayer: Prayers, what we believe
- March 24: Worship (meets in the church)
- March 31: Learn about confirmation
- April 7: Walk through Holy Week
- April 28: Spiritual Gifts
- Saturday, May 11: Confirmation Service (1:00 pm in the church)