Classes held in Sumners Hall March 8 - April 12, 7:00 pm
No class on March 22
- sit on the sidelines at weddings?
- watch “Dancing With the Stars” enviously?
- want to communicate with your spouse in a new way?
- hyperventilate if a stranger asks you to dance?
- need an excuse for a regular date night?
Fulfill your Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers fantasy by joining our SJD Beginner Ballroom Dancing classes! Our instructor, John Williamson, will help each couple to learn how to navigate the dance floor with ease and skill. Each week will feature a new dance step.
Total cost for a five-class series is $95 per couple. Each series is limited to 14 couples. Please bring your own dance partner as there are no walk-ins or pairing up in class. Each couple will receive their own dance chart plus emailed notes on every step covered. To reserve your spot, make your check payable to John Williamson & mail it to 4962 Milwee Street, Houston, Texas 77092. Please include email and phone number with payment.
March 8: Waltz
March 15: Rumba
March 29: Foxtrot
April 5: Swing
April 12: Cha Cha