Give online using our secure giving system.
Click the button below to get started.
- After clicking the "Give Online" button, you will be redirected to our secure giving site.
- Enter the amount you wish to give, choose the fund you wish to give to, enter your email address, and click "Continue".
- If you already have a mySJD account, the giving system will recognize your email, and prompt you to login. After giving, your gift amount will automatically become part of your record.
- If you do not have a mySJD account, you will be prompted to create one. A mySJD account gives you access to the digital parish directory, your member profile, contribution record, online giving, small group information, serving opportunities, and event registrations. You can also choose to not log in, and give as a guest.
- If you have a mySJD account, you can become a "Faithful Friend" by setting up a recurring gift to support our mission and ministries throughout the year.
- Under “Payment Details,” confirm your existing ‘Account’, credit/debit or bank draft information, or “Add a New Payment Method” to set up a credit/debit card or a bank draft from either your checking or savings account (select from the ‘Account Type’ drop down window.)
- Click GIVE
Please note, St. John the Divine accepts Visa and MasterCard only. We cannot process your gift by American Express.
If you need assistance, please contact Louise Symmes, our director of generosity, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.354.2218.