The 2020 Women's retreat is sold out except for Saturday only attendance.
Walking in Wholeness
Moving together through life with less brokenness
Living a Transformed Life
making a dramatic change in our hearts and our minds,
Make plans to join the women of St. John the Divine for this annual retreat. This year's theme is Walking in Wholeness. This year’s retreat is going to be a great opportunity to leave behind our busyness to spend time with Jesus and the women of St. John's.
Come away to rest, learn, and experience
- Experience simple but effective ways to increase joy and peace in your life.
- Foster closer bonds of love and communication in your relationship with God and others.
- Focus on Jesus our healer and Redeemer when we move through difficult life experiences.
- Increase your effectiveness when telling God’s story and yours.
- Come taste and see the goodness of our God and the Truth of his WORD!
Our 2020 speaker will be Charlene Laird, who will lead us in Walking in Wholeness. Charlene will take us deep into scripture to help us understand how we are wired as a key to embracing and experiencing transformation and facilitate a journaling exercise on Saturday morning that will equip us to truly listen to the voice of the Lord.
Charlene and her husband David have raised five adopted children and their family now includes 11 grandchildren and 8 great-grands. Her leisure time is spent gardening, crafting, and sharing meals and fun with family and friends. We look forward to Charlene bringing us joy, wisdom, authenticity, peace, and humor.
Details & Cost:
- Jan 31 – Feb 2, 2020 at Camp Allen in beautiful Navasota, Texas
- Questions? Email Jackie Collins.