Save the Date for Holiday Shopping at this Year’s SJD Holiday Market, sponsored by the ECW. We will have a great group of vendors, selling beautiful items perfect for special holiday gifts. Everything from gold & enamel jewelry, cashmere shawls, original art work, embroidered gifts and more. Start your shopping with us on November 3rd from 8:00 – 3:00 pm in Sumners Hall.*
In addition to amazing shopping, we will have Tikaa Cone @totallytikaa. You can listen to her journey of becoming an Instagram Blogger with almost 30K followers and how Shark Week helped her get there. Tikaa will be in the Parlor from 11:30 am.
We will have an ornament pull, and a chance to pull an amazing ornament for your tree, together with beautiful music filling Sumners Hall, putting us in the Holiday spirit. A wonderful community event for SJD as well as our larger Houston Community.
Watch our social media as we begin to highlight some of our great vendors.
- Poplolly Studio -- @poplollystudio
- Fresco Fabrics - @frescofabrics
- Kyle Buthod Photography -- @kylebuthod
- Anna Irion - @anna_irion
- Coconola Candles - @coconola
- Delamora Designs - @delamora_designs
- Shop 1988 – @shopnineteen88
- The Decorated Wolffe -- @thedecoratedwolffe
- Colores Collective-- @colorescollective
- Terry Fromm Jewelry and Sculpture -- @terry_fromm
- Judy Elias Painting -- @judykelias
- Mary Davenport Designs – https://www.facebook.com/marytdavenportjewelry/
- Treat Pottery - @streatpottery
- Blessing Interior and Design -- http://www.blessingsinteriors.com
- Emily Hodges Art
- Two Tequila Sisters -- @twotequilasisters
- Butler Card Co. - @butlercardco
- Art by Paige - @art_bypaigeatkinson
- Higher Ground Nepal - @highergroundnepal
*Vendors donate a percentage of their sales to the ECW Outreach Fund, which is why you should start your shopping on November 3 and tell your friends.