//Sunday, August 28, 11 am – 1 pm//
We're saving you a seat at Rally Day! Rally Day is a great time to kick off your fall at SJD, reconnect with friends, meet new people, support the church, and feel the vibrancy of Christ’s work in the community of St. John the Divine.
We will have a modified service schedule on Rally Day:
- Two services at 10 am: Traditional in the Church; Awesome Worship in the Hall Life Center
- Students of all ages are invited to bring their backpacks to the 10 am services to be blessed for back to school and receive a backpack tag.
- Chapel services at 8 am & 5 pm
Beach Party fun runs from 11 am – 1 pm
- Complimentary lunch from Los Tios and sno cones
- Water fun with water slide, slip n slide, dunk tank, and foam pit
- A fabulous silent auction
- A glorious day with your church family
Online Silent Auction Returns
- After the success of Rally Day 2021 we are keeping our Silent Auction online for 2022!
- If you registered for the silent auction last year, simply login to your account to confirm your information or update your online payment method. Detailed instructions on how to update your information can be found here.
- If you are new to St. John the Divine or the online silent auction, have no fear, signing up is easy! Follow these instructions to sign up for your account.
We Need Your Help
- If you’re available and willing to volunteer on Rally Day we can use your help! View available opportunities here.
- Have something you want to donate? We welcome items for the silent auction, wine pull, and social events. Stop by the Rally Day table in Sumners Hall to pick up a donation form or email email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.