Loving Lamar Prayer Walk
Saturday, Aug 6, 9 – 10 am
Take part in a prayer walk with Lamar High School students, faculty, and administrators along with parishioners from St. John the Divine, Bethany Christian Church, and St. Luke’s United Methodist Church.
- What: In-person prayer walk at Lamar High School
- When: Saturday, Aug 6, 9 am – 10 am (meet at 8:50 am)
- Where: Lamar High School — in front of the old building on Westheimer at the flag pole. If raining, meet under the awning by the new parking garage on Eastside.
- What to Wear: Casual clothes with appropriate weather protection
- What to Bring: A prayerful spirit (and a Bible if you wish)
- How to RSVP: Email Larry Lawyer
- Agenda: Provided at the prayer walk
Learn more about our Loving Lamar Initiative here.