Same portal, same login, same information! Only the name is new!
Church Life Online is a secure website that provides SJD members with 24/7 access to the parish directory, their SJD member profile, their contribution record, online giving, small groups, serving opportunities, and event registrations. Any member of SJD can create a Church Life member login. Once registered, you can:
OK lets get started!
1. Click on this link (it will pop up in a new page so you can move back and forth).
2. Click on "Need a login? Click here"
3. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, and email address. Enter the information, then click "find me." Note! Your name must match your SJD member record and you must provide the email address that is listed as the PRIMARY email address in your record.
4. You should see a note congratulating you on setting up your account. Once you see that note, check your email for your username and temporary password.
5. If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some incomplete or inaccurate information in our database. Please email Stephanie Cocke or call 713.354.2246 and we will verify that we have the right information on file.
What information can I access in the parish directory?
You can only access profile information that the member has released to be published in the printed SJD directory. You cannot see other members' unlisted phone numbers or email addresses. For security purposes, we make all email and cell phone information for MINOR children unlisted.
Will my contact information be searchable/visible by the public?
Church Life Online is a secure website, and can only be accessed by SJD members with verified logins. It is not searchable or accessible to the public. Only you can see your FULL profile and contribution history. No other members can see your 'unlisted' contact information.
Can I change my profile information through Church Life Online?
You can use Church LIfe Online to request changes your contact information. For your protection, when you edit your profile online a change request is sent to the Parish Records Coordinator. Once the request has been approved, your profile will be updated. Change requests are processed during regular SJD office hours.