Our Mobile Apps
St. John the Divine provides two mobile apps to keep you connected!
The SJD App
This custom app keeps you connected to the latest parish news, sermons, studies, worship service live streams, pastoral care resources, a Bible reading plan, online giving, and more.
Use the SJD app to:
- Opt-in to notifications - you can choose from eight notification groups. Get the latest announcements - tailored to your interests
- Worship with us live - view the live streams of our Sunday morning services on your phone or tablet
- Follow a Bible reading plan - read or listen to a new Bible passage daily on your phone or tablet
- Connect - find a class, study, or fellowship group because we're better together!
- Watch sermons and studies on your TV - with the TV version of our app, you or your small group can watch our study videos and sermons on the big screen.
Download the app How-to Video Introduction
Our people are the heart and soul of St. John the Divine. That’s why we use a trusted, secure, cloud-based church management software system from ACS Technologies, called Church Life to maintain member information.
The Church Life App
Log into the Church Life mobile app with your SJD member login and password. The Church Life mobile app is free and available in both iTunes and Android app stores. See the instructions below for help setting up your member login.
Members Can Use the Church Life App to:
- Access the church directory and contact information, with live map links to addresses and live links to phone numbers.
- View church calendar and upcoming events.
- Give easily with payment information stored in your member profile.
- Register and pay for certain events.
Download for iPhone Download for Android
Church Life Online
You can access the same information, and more, on the web with Church Life Online!
Church Life Online provides our members the opportunity to securely access and update their personal records, giving history, tax statements, and small groups, and give online, manage their recurring gifts and pledges, and register for events from their computers. Log into Church Life Online with your SJD member login and password.
Log in to Church Life Online
NEED HELP REGISTERING FOR CHURCH LIFE?
If you would like to be able to view and update some of the data the church maintains on you and your family, you can click here to register for a Church Life account login. You can use this login to access both Church Life Online and the Church Life app. You must have a valid email address on file with the church to create a Church Life login. If your email address needs to be updated or added to our church database, please email Stephanie Cocke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The instructions will ask you for your email address and your first and last name. Use the email address where you receive email from St. John the Divine and the first and last name that are on your church record. If everything matches up, you will get a user name and password by email shortly thereafter. If you have difficulty registering, please email email@example.com.
If you have logged onto Church Life in the past and have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password or user name.” to receive an email to reset your password.