If you feel called to give to St. John the Divine this year-end, please consider these options. Remember, all contributions you would like to declare on your 2017 tax return must be:
- POSTMARKED by December 30, 2017
- Donated online by midnight December 31, or
- Delivered to the church by December 31.
Consider giving stocks to St. John the Divine. The stock market is at an all-time high. That’s a lot of appreciated stock. It’s easy to give stock, and realize a significant tax contribution benefit. You will be credited with the full value of the stock at the time of the gift for the tax deduction; however, neither you nor the church will pay capital gains or other tax on the proceeds. Donations of stock must be transferred and received into our account by December 31. For information on making a stock transfer, visit the Gifts of Stock page or contact Marilyn Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 713.354.2215.
Give online through the secure giving portal here. Online donations made before midnight on December 31 will qualify as a 2017 contribution.
Text sjd and a dollar amount to 73256. Don’t forget to hit send!
Mail a check postmarked by 12/30/17. Our mailing address is:
St. John the Divine
2450 River Oaks Blvd.
Houston, TX 77019
Drop off a check at the church.
- The accounting office will be open to receive checks and process credit card payments (VISA and MasterCard only) on Thursday & Friday, December 28 & 29 from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- The receptionist will be at the front desk to receive checks on Saturday, December 30 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- You can put your check in the offering plate at any service on Sunday, December 31
For questions regarding your pledge or contributions, please contact Marilyn Patterson, email@example.com or 713.354.2215.
Did you know that you have 24-hour access to your contributions? Simply go to mysjd.org and follow the directions to log in. If you need assistance with setting up your initial login information, please contact Becca Rivas in the membership office at 713.354.2218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.