What is mySJD?
mySJD is a secure web site that provides SJD members with 24/7 access to the parish directory, their SJD member profile, their contribution record, online giving, small groups, and event registrations. Any member of SJD can create a mySJD login. Once registered, you can:
- View the SJD parish directory & look up parishioner contact information
- Edit your own record in the SJD database
- Access your giving history and download/print your year-end tax statement
- Make a one-time or scheduled contribution & manage your SJD pledge
- Register for an SJD event & manage your registrations
- View information about and join small groups & Bible studies
Never logged in before?
OK lets get started.
1. Click on this link (it will pop up in a new page so you can move back and forth).
2. Click on "Need a login? Click here"
3. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, and email address. Enter the information and then click "find me." Note! Your name must match your SJD member record and you must provide the email address that is listed as the PRIMARY email address in your record.
4. You should see a note congratulating you on setting up your account. Once you see that note, check your email for your username and temporary password.
5. If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some incomplete or inaccurate information in our database. Please email or call 713.354.2217 and we will verify that we have the right information on file.