There are many ways to give to St. John the Divine:
- Envelopes: Make regular payments by check using envelopes provided to all who request them. Contact the directory of generosity at firstname.lastname@example.org to request envelopes.
- Checks: Send a check to St. John the Divine, 2450 River Oaks Blvd., Houston, TX 77019
- Bank Draft/EFT: Use your bank’s online bill paying system and set up regular weekly, monthly or other periodic payments directly to the church.
- SJD Online Payment: Give electronically through our secure, online payment system.
- Text: Give by text.
- Stocks, IRA Payouts: Use appreciated stocks or IRA payouts to pay your pledge. (If you are 70 ½ years of age, your IRA payouts should be fully tax-deductible). In either case, please alert the director of generosity at email@example.com to ensure that your pledge payment is properly credited.
- Estate Planning: Make St. John the Divine part of your estate plan through legacy giving.
If you have any questions about generosity at St. John the Divine, please contact the director of generosity at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.354.2218.