Take it to the World Sunday
Sunday, April 02, 2017, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
"Take it to the World" is a parish-wide event effort to promote awareness of our World Mission Ministry and world partners and highlight recent and upcoming mission trips.
Visit Sumners Hall throughout the morning to:
- Shop at a jewelry market that benefits world missions
- Create bookplates for mission partners in Africa
- Assemble 'no sew' lovies for Mexico Medical Missions
- Pick up a take-home kit to make lovies that require sewing for Mexico Medical Missions
- Sign up for one of our upcoming mission trips
For more information email Robyn LaRocca, .