Lunch and Learn
Thursday, May 18, 2017, 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM
Room 201 - Teaching Center
Lunch and Learn “Top 10 Questions for Home Care Providers” Thursday, May 18 at 11:45am -1pm
Join us for a luncheon talk with Daniel Gottschalk and SJD parishioner Pat Rowe from Family Tree In Home Senior Care. Learn about evaluating home care providers, agencies and independent caregivers. Hear about Family Tree’s novel transportation service now available to seniors without cell phones.
Top 5 Reasons you need to come
• You have aging parents who are doing well now but their situation may change anytime
• You are a family caregiver and need outside help
• You have caregivers for a loved one but they are not working out
• You are on your own and want to learn more about options for later
• Statistically we will ALL be caregivers to a loved one in the next few years
Daniel and Pat will tell us about warning signs to look for with parents in the home, disease management, home safety, family caregiver training and many more hot topics. Reserve your spot for lunch and this great presentation by emailing or calling Susan Davis at 713.354.2264.