All women who consider St. John the Divine their church are a part of the Episcopal Church Women (ECW). The ECW plans outreach and fellowship opportunities for women of all ages.
Their activities include:
- An annual Women's Retreat at Camp Allen with inspiring speakers, uplifting worship, and restorative retreat
- A fall coffee for the parish honoring the clergy and their spouses
- Serving opportunities that benefit our local mission partners, including Agape Development Ministries and Casa Esperanza
- New member dinners to welcome parishioners to St. John the Divine
- An annual Shrove Tuesday luncheon in cooperation with the women of St. Luke's Methodist
- The annual Art Market to showcase arts and crafts
We encourage you to get connected with other women by participating in the ECW's programs and events and by volunteering your time and talents with us. To volunteer, please contact Cindy Bailey, email@example.com.